Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Holidays.... recap

We survived another fun filled holiday season. This year Santa gave us another wonderful pet. I guess I should change the blog name :) We have a beautiful Australian shepard, named Magestic. Kalani has been bugging for a dog forever.... so.....
We enjoyed many things over the holidays.....
1. Neko got his Folklorico outfit, he is my dancing boy!!!!
2. We had a blast riding the Light Rail. Reiana and I were interviewed for channel 15. ( I think you can still check it out on their website)....
3. We made many New Year resolutions... The first one was to PURGE! all things that are clutter in our lives. So we are making a move.
4. Santa also got us Wii Fitt. Which all of us are enjoying. Even Kaiel....
The season also brought a big change for Kaiel and his vocabulary. He is talking so much now! I can't believe how many more wordes he can say!

No comments: